Florida Family Law Blog - Domestic Violence
August 7, 2018
Domestic violence is a serious issue that should never be taken lightly, which is why any person fearful of being confronted by a violent partner should take the necessary steps to file a petition for the entry of a domestic violence injunction, also known as a restraining order...
April 30, 2018
Technology makes our lives easier when we search for something online or try to stay connected with family and friends. However, for a victim of domestic violence, technology can make life more difficult. Most of the attention regarding...
March 15, 2018
Domestic violence is a serious issue that should never be ignored. When we hear about domestic violence cases, it’s natural to automatically feel for the victim who is claiming harm has been done to them. However, what we don’t realize...
October 17, 2017
Twenty people are victims of physical violence every minute in the United States according to National Coalition Against Domestic Violence, which averages to more than 10 million women and men each year. Domestic violence includes battery and physical and sexual assault, committed by...
October 24, 2016
With around 960,000 cases yearly in the US, domestic violence, unfortunately, is not a rare thing. Reporting domestic violence can be scary, but it is important to remember that you are not alone. If you are a current victim or think you may soon become a victim of domestic violence, it is important to seek...
- Dividing Marital Assets and Debts in a Divorce: What Factors Matter the Most? - November 7, 2021
- What is a prenuptial agreement? Should you get one? - September 23, 2021
- Are LLCs ‘divorce-proof´? How is an LLC treated in a divorce? - September 16, 2021
- Family and divorce lawyers: your friends in court - August 30, 2021
- Effects of divorce on children: when divorce benefits the family - August 24, 2021
- Alimony / Spousal Support
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence
- General Family Law
- High Assets Divorce
- Parenting Plans