Florida Family Law
Experienced Family Law Attorneys Help Clients in Orlando and Central Florida
The emotional impact of a divorce or other family law issue can leave you reeling. The financial consequences of a mishandled family law matter can afflict you for the rest of your life.
At The Roberts Family Law Firm, our divorce and family law attorneys carefully consider our clients’ emotional, legal and financial well-being today and in the years ahead.
We provide a full range of legal services in domestic law:
- Divorce: No one takes advantage of our clients in any aspect of the divorce proceedings. We will fight to protect your interests.
- High-asset divorce: Our divorce lawyers are experienced in representing clients with large, complex marital estates that may include large real estate holdings and businesses.
- Paternity: Whether you are a parent who seeks child support payments or one who wants visitation rights, we can help you establish legal paternity of your child.
- Relocation: Whether you wish to relocate with your child or are hoping to prevent a move-away, we know how to advocate for you under the new law.
- Child custody and visitation: We will work to achieve your goal while keeping the best interest of the children in mind.
- Alimony and child support: You can rely on our experience to help you establish, enforce or modify court-ordered alimony and child support.
- Appeals: We meticulously draft appellate briefs of the finest quality, with a level of attention to detail that is simply unparalleled.
In addition to the foregoing, we also assist clients with the following issues:
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Battery
- Modification of Decrees
- Complex Property Distribution
No matter what your legal concern, our family law attorneys will develop a plan for successfully resolving the problem. Then we confidently lead you through the legal process as quickly as possible so you and your family can heal and move on.
We have helped thousands of people just like you through some of the most challenging periods in their lives. To arrange a consultation with an attorney who will be a fierce advocate for you, please contact our law firm today. We represent clients throughout Central Florida.
Contact our Orlando Family Law Attorneys
To arrange a consultation with an Orlando Divorce attorney who will protect your interests and advocate fiercely on your behalf, please contact The Roberts Family Law Firm today at (407) 426-6999 or fill out the online form located on the top of this page. We are located in Orlando and represent clients in Orlando and throughout Central Florida. Free parking available.