Florida Family Law Blog - Assets and Divorce
November 7, 2021
A divorce is not as simple as signing a piece of paper. It involves many legal processes, such as the division of assets and debts, among others. The laws in Florida are quite strict in this regard, which can make it even more complicated to understand the processes for a couple already going through a difficult marital situation...
February 5, 2019
All divorces come with their own set of challenges, but for couples that are significantly wealthy and own many assets, the divorce process can be even more complex. Since most wealthy clients often have multiple businesses, real estate, investments, vehicles, fine art, equity, etc. , a thorough identification...
October 1, 2016
Divorces can be painful and highly stressful, especially when the stakes are higher due to the value of assets between the couple. If you find yourself going through a high-asset divorce, here are a few things you should keep in mind during the process:
(a) Choose your battles. (b) Don't Lie. (c) Be wary of social...
- Dividing Marital Assets and Debts in a Divorce: What Factors Matter the Most? - November 7, 2021
- What is a prenuptial agreement? Should you get one? - September 23, 2021
- Are LLCs ‘divorce-proof´? How is an LLC treated in a divorce? - September 16, 2021
- Family and divorce lawyers: your friends in court - August 30, 2021
- Effects of divorce on children: when divorce benefits the family - August 24, 2021
- Alimony / Spousal Support
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- General Family Law
- High Assets Divorce
- Parenting Plans